We had a pretty easy week last week. I didn't get all over-the-top with new recipes. I did try a scallop recipe and I made my first quiche, both of which were pretty okay. The scallops were kind of stinky to cook so I will hold off on cooking more until warmer weather when I can have the windows open, but the quiche was a BIG hit, especially with my little cooks. The quiche also freezes fairly well which is nice for leftovers. Please let me know if you would like either of the recipes.
This week will hopefully go as follows:
Monday - Tacos
Tuesday - Sticky Chicken
Wednesday - French onion soup (see this post for the recipe)
Thursday - Garlic Pork Roast
Friday - Salad with leftover chicken
Saturday - Beef Burgundy
Sunday - Maple Ham with gratin dauphinois
I think we might also try these vanilla muffins this week. We need a change for breakfast food, and I am all for things that freeze well.
2 comments:
I would LOVE to get the quiche recipe! I haven't had good quiche in forever. :-) Your week sounds delish!
When the weather warms up, try grilling the scallops. Quiche recipe, please :) One more week sans Hubby...
Post a Comment