I saw this blog prompt on a friend's blog today, and thought it was neat. I thought I'd like to make a list like that, so here goes ...
*The night I met my husband
*The night I knew I wanted him in my life for good
*College and Master's graduations
*His proposal and our wedding (especially almost running down the aisle to get 30 seconds alone with him)
*The dog's first trip to the big lake up north (20 hours in the car with a 10 week old puppy)
*The day we found out we were expecting twins
*The time leading up to the girls' birth, and their first cries
*Bringing them home from the hospital
*Miss S's last day of physical therapy
*Boarding the plane for our move to France
2 comments:
and of your life in France- what would you include in this list or is it too soon to tell?
wonderful. i completely copied your idea over at my blog too. hope you don't mind!
Post a Comment