Here in France we have our own version of that time honored Amercian month of insanity. Only ours is weather related, not sports related. Last year I posted about the French name for the wacky weather. And I think I have mentioned that people keep telling me that the weather here is not normal. Well, I have FINALLY experienced "normal" weather for the region, according to my nice French neighbors. Monday it was cold but sunny. Tuesday it snowed. Yesterday it was cloudy. Today, who knows?!
Another random French fact - now that we are about to move back to the US, I can finally find seedless grapes at almost every grocery store. And they are the big white grapes that we had in the US.
A kid fact - bribery works. We have been working with the girls to keep them out of pull-ups at night. It was going very well for a long time, then Miss M started having accidents. Worse yet, she was sleeping through them. Yuck! Last night we decided to offer an incentive program to hopefully get her to stay dry. For everynight that they each stay dry they earn a sticker. For every 5 stickers, they will get to pick out a new toy once we get to the US. Amazingly enough, Miss M was dry this morning!
I hope you all are haing a lovely week.
2 comments:
I'm all for effective bribery. I hope Miss M continues to do well.
Our weather is always crazy in March, but I find it tends to suit my mood. I could do without the snow though. :-)
Yes, March has been very strange here, too! So far, in the past 4 weeks, we have experienced snow, record highs (86!), inches of rain (thank the Lord!), and everything in between. So strange!
Post a Comment