I think we had a very good food week last week. I was so pleased with the recipes that I had to review them early. If you would like to know what I thought, take a look at my reviews of last week's recipes.
This week, my husband has requested "comfort food." He is in the second week of an intense 4 week training program. He's getting home late, and having to work on stuff from here. He wants simple, yummy food. No surprises which means no new stuff. That is okay as I have LOTS of great ideas. My recipe box is overflowing with stuff I have found thanks to Orgjunkie's Menu Plan Monday. Go there if you are looking for some new meal ideas.
Here is our menu for this week:
Monday - Mac'n cheese and ham
Tuesday - Tacos
Wednesday - Shake'n Bake pork chops
Thursday - Breakfast for dinner
Friday - Spaghetti
Saturday - Waffles, Bacon, fruit
Have a great week!
2 comments:
You're having some of my favorites. I can relate to the comfort food craving when things are crazy. Hope life calms down too--I guess that's probably not going to happen, huh? At least not until the move.
Lots of good eats at your house. Enjoy.
Post a Comment