This may well be my last menu from France. The fridge is getting picked up in a week, and the oven soon after. Guess it wil lbe meals out for a few days. Needless to say, this is a menu of leftovers. I have to empty the fridge and freezer inroder to defrost and clean it. Fun, huh?
Monday - Tacos
Tuesday - Spaghetti and meatballs
Wednesday - Chef salad with bacon and coldcuts
Thursday - Lasagna
Friday - Ham and gratin dauphinois
Saturday - Creamy chicken, rice and peas
Sunday - Waffles
I hope you have a good culinary week. Please post lots of great recipes for me to bookmark for the 6 weeks without my cookbooks! And if you are at a loss as to what to cook, go visit Orgjunkie for some new ideas.
1 comment:
It doesn't sound boring at all. It sounds good to me. Won't it be lovely to have everything used up? Starting over in a new kitchen, while I'm sure it will be a tremendous amount of work, sounds like, in it's own way, fun, to me.
Post a Comment