This week is simple. We have something related to the move going on almost everyday. Dinner is not on my radar so I am falling back on some old favorites. I am trying one new recipe, but I can't provide it today. I have mopped my kitchen floor and cannot get back in to get the cookbook! I'll try to remember to post it next week, especially if it is a keeper.
Monday - French onion chops (supposed to be made with lamb chops, but they didn't look great so I am using pork chops)
Tuesday - Mac'n cheese and ham
Wednesday - Crispy chicken (aka corn flake chicken)
Thursday - Lasagne
Friday - Lemon and Parmesan Crusted chicken
Saturday - Waffles, bacon and fruit
Sunday - Chef salad with leftover chicken
I hope you all have a wonderful week! Check out more recipe ideas at$5 Dinners, our guest host this week.
4 comments:
Wow! You can do wonderful things when dinner's not on your radar. I hope things go smoothly for you this week. I'm sure it's a crazy time.
Great Menu plan! The chef salad is a great idea.
~Liz
I almost made Mac 'n Cheese with ham for lunch yesterday - but I didn't have any ham so I used leftover ground turkey instead - and adobo sauce. Kind of a hamburger helper with a kick. Can you share the recipe for lemon and parmesan crusted chicken?
Tuesday is my day off and I enjoy setting some time aside to visit MPM bloggers.
Thanks for providing some inspiration for future menu plans. Happy St. Patrick's Day!Enjoy your week.
Post a Comment