Here we are sorting and counting change. The Misses have done a very good job saving their centimes in their piggy banks. Unfortunately, those centimes won't do us any good in the US. Daddy went to the bank to get us the French version of rolling tubes, and we got to work. The girls have saved almost 40 Euros (about $50) in their banks. They have decided to give some to the church, save some and spend some. Mommy and Daddy offered to give them American money to spend at an American toy store so that they have something new to play with while we wait for our goods to arrive from France.

Here are some pictures of the highest volcanic peak in the immediate area. I wasn't able to get a good picture of the other puys with snow on them. I like these pictures though. They might even be "wall worthy."
Here are some pictures of the highest volcanic peak in the immediate area. I wasn't able to get a good picture of the other puys with snow on them. I like these pictures though. They might even be "wall worthy."
We have a wall with pictures of places we have visited over the years. Sort of a memory wall that goes from 2000 to 2002. Often when we take pictures we joke about whether oe not the picture will be "wall worthy." I am looking forward to getting settled in the new house and adding pictures to our wall. I have LOTS of catching up to do!
1 comment:
That's really admirable that they are such good savers so young. I was always the spend, spend, spend time until I got older. (I still am, but I know how to save, too :)
I have thousands of pictures but our house is mostly picture bare. That is something I have got to change. I'm just to nervous about the choosing process and where to hang things that I just haven't done it.
Post a Comment