I am suffering from writer's block for the first time. Generally, if there are gaps in my postings, it is because I am busy. I often have a list of topics to write about. It hangs on my fridge where I see it often. That's also a great place to keep the paper so that I can add ideas when they strike as the computer is never available when I have a great idea.
Right now, there is no list on the fridge. And I have time to write. Actually, I have written, but didn't like anything so deleted it all. Today, I figured out why I was so unhappy with my writing.
I feel like my life is out of control and I think that is relfected in my writing. Everything I wrote seemed disjointed to me. Hopefully I can fix the problem now that I have identified it. If not, it might be a while until the next entry.
Let's hope not!
3 comments:
I would think your life does feel out of control right now. What a crazy, busy time it is. Hopefully in a few months you'll feel much more settled. Be good to yourself. Unfortunately, it sounds like it could be a while until everything's settled.
I'll be thinking of you. I haven't been through the same kinds of things as you, but I can definitely relate to having a hard time when there's so much going on that I have a hard time feeling in control.
Thanks for your well wishes today. I am feeling like I've just been given a HUGE gift. :)
I think you are beginning to feel overwhelmed with thoughts about the move (or at least I would be. Maybe you should go ahead and blog about your thoughts, no matter how disjointed they may seem. If nothing else, you can look back at them in the future and see the progress you have made. Hang in there!
Post a Comment