
Here's the latest on the house. The front and side yards have been sodded and the back yard has been seeded. Hopefully the rain has helped the grass get started. The flooring and appliances are in. I am getting pretty psyched about getting ni there myself!

The laundry room

The dining room looking toward the guest room

The guest room

The guest bathroom

Our room

Our bathroom (with a shower, finally)

The great room

The morning room

The kitchen (I LOVE this room)

The Girls' Rooms - still not sure which room is for sleeping and which is for playing

The Girls' bathroom
4 comments:
That is so exciting!!! I'm thrilled for you!
What a lovely home. I hope you build many happy memories there.
looking good! can't wait to see it in person!
It looks wonderful! I know you're so excited for the move to be so soon!
Post a Comment