Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just another Tuesday

I am spending a quiet day at home with Miss M. She is running a fever, and is quite happy being parked in front of the TV. Thank goodness that we have a good, educational BBC kids' channel. At least she is learning while I am being a slack Mommy. Okay, not totally slack. We did make biscuits for lunch today.

I've just spent the last hour or so looking at many of the entries on the Menu Plan Monday site that I link to. This week there were 412 entries! I started out looking at every menu, bookmarking recipeies that I thought would be interesting. I made it to about entry 150 and had to rethink my process. Often people note on their link that they have recipes on their blog posts. I made it through the rest of the entries by choosing only entries that listed links or recipes. I still have a TON of new recipe ideas to access when we move home. At the rate I am going, I think I could make a new meal everynight for a year without repeating!! That just blows my mind.

1 comment:

Mom24 said...

Hope she's feeling all better soon. I do that too. It's funny (and sad) how little I use my cookbooks anymore.