The Misses talked me into painting their tiny toenails. They have been intently studying my every move every time I paint my toenails, constantly telling me how pretty my toes are. And telling all about their friend C who has HER toenails painted.
"Mommy, when can WE have our toenails painted?"
Hmmm ... when you are able to do it yourselves? Okay, so not a very nice answer to my little girls who were asking so nicely. Sooooo we went out yesterday and found some young girl appropriate nail polish (not Mommy's hot pink or bright coral) and I painted their toenails this morning.
Not long after they decided to get dressed, and just HAD to wear dresses today. After they brushed their teeth they put on "lip gloss" (lip balm). Add some flip flops and my little girls were all set.
Only they are not seeming so little right now. They are waiting until they are 10 for earrings though!
3 comments:
So adorable! I am glad I am not the only one waiting for pieced ears. I hear constantly about the little girl at the jardin d'enfant with pierced ears & how wonderful they are. But I'm holding out too!
Very cute. Julianna loves to have her nails painted...then she picks it all off within the day. Drives me CRAZY. :-)
Awww...that is so cute! They sure are growing up fast!!!
Post a Comment