Monday, June 22, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

We had a very nice culinary week last week. I tried a new recipe, Pepper Jack Chicken, that was a HUGE hit. It has a Southwestern flair so I wasn't sure how it would go over, but the whole family loved it. The kids and I even "fought" over the leftovers! Definitely going to make this one again, and will probably double the recipe for some freezer meals. I have moved the Chicken Pecan Fettuccine from last week to tonight. We had a chance to eat ribs with friends on Saturday night instead of me trying something new. Who was I to argue, right? And the ribs were great!

Here's the menu for this week:

Monday - Chicken Pecan Fettuccine

Tuesday - Chef salad with leftover Almond Crusted Turkey or leftover Mesquite marinated grilled chicken

Wednesday - spaghetti and meatballs

Thursday - Saturday - eating out

Sunday - Steaks and potatoes and onions on the grill

I hope the rest of you have a yummy week. Check out Org Junkie which has a whole lot of great menu ideas!

2 comments:

Mom24 said...

It all sounds good, as usual. :-) Hope you have a great week.

kim said...

It all sounds so delicious. and I would love some pepper jack chicken! so yummy!
Bon appétit!