We have noticed that the dog spends as much time as possible with the girls now. I figure it has something to do with the fact that the girls interact with her more now. They give her love and scratch that special spot on her back, and they play with her outside. Doggy Heaven!
And here is the house! HUGE Thank Yous go out to my friend Pat who took the pictures for us. She is one of a small army of people who are keeping us up-to-date on the progess of the house. We wouldn't feel as involved in our own house if it weren't for folks like Pat.
The first picture is of the front of the house. The section to the left is the garage. The dining room is in the center and the section on the right is the guest room.

The second picture is of the back of the house. The part that is not covered with the house wrap is the morning room. To the right of that are the two bedrooms for the girls, heading up to the front and the garage. On the left side of the picture is the Owner's suite. Immediately to the left of the morning room is the great room. The kitchen is in the center of the house, so there was no way to see it from the street.


3 comments:
I love watching your girls bond with the dog. That is a friendship for life. Thank you so much for telling me what the photos meant. I just took some from different angles so you could see it as if you were there but I had no idea what rooms were what so I'm glad you were able to make sense out of them. The guys kept giving me funny looks as I took the pictures so I didn't even get out of the car. Next time, Don said he would go with me. :)
Wow! Your house is beautiful. What a fast schedule too. I'm sure it will be very exciting for you to watch the progress, even from a distance.
It's great that your friends will help keep you in the loop.
The house looks great! I hope you show more pictures as it grows.
I look forward to a day when we can let the dogs roam around freely when my daughter's awake. She's too rough for their tastes right now, even though she's pretty gentle for a toddler. They just don't like being run after by someone so small! I do love letting her call the dogs in. She's got a nice loud voice they listen to! It does look like your dog is having a conversation with him.
Post a Comment