Friday, February 13, 2009

Laughing

Last night I heard another "funny" from my children. They had been playing some kind of chase/tag game, running between their room and the living room. It wasn't just running though as I heard things like:

"Sit down and tag my foot."

I purposely stayed out of the room so that they could just play. They often stop what they are doing if I walk in the room. I don't know if they think they are going to get in trouble, or don't want to share their game with Mom. No one was getting hurt, and they were laughing so much that I just let them play.

And then I heard among the giggles:

"Sister, I have to stop! My smile hurts from laughing."

2 comments:

loonyhiker said...

This was a really cute story. I'm so glad you let them play and have fun! I always said that the only time you really have to worry is when you don't hear anything - that is the time to really go check. As long as they are laughing and having fun, all is well!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny!!! What a priceless quote!