Monday, February 2, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

I wasn't going to post today. I wasn't even going to make up my menu. I was just going to work through the leftovers in my freezer in some random order, and didn't feel that I needed to post about that. But I couldn't stand it! I HAVE to have a menu these days. I get too stressed otherwise. What a major revelation for me. So here it goes ...

Monday - Apple-Dijon pork roast leftovers, beans, pasta/rice
Tuesday - Lasagna leftovers, salad, steamed broccoli
Wednesday - Haven't decided yet. I might actually cook today or maybe I'll just reheat some leftover ham.
Thursday - Chef salad, peas, and garlic pork chops
Friday - French Dip sandwiches, fries, broccoli
Saturday - Lasagna, beans and bread
Sunday - More pork roast leftovers, mashed potatoes (probably cheesy), and peas

I have to give you the link for my lasagna. It was so very simple, and tastes pretty good. Even the Misses ate some this time. It's called Hearty Lasagna, and it is SOOOO good! It makes enough that I have 4 meals worth of leftovers.

I hope you all enjoy your week. Look for more recipes over on Menu Plan Monday. I know I'll be looking for ideas to restock my freezer!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Nice menu! Looks like your little girls are twins?? That's neat...I have 8 week old twin girls. :-) You have a beautiful family!!

Mom24 said...

I know exactly what you mean. If I don't have a plan now, it drives me crazy. Sounds like a good week.