He's handy. Not just in the "close at hand" sense of the word. He is an organizer (handy when one is working on building a house in the US while living in France). He loves to play with our girls (handy when one needs to get something done, like updating the blog). He is good with a Euro (handy when one is not). He is handy in all kinds of other ways, but today the most important is that - He knows his way around tools.
This last one comes in handy when things need to be fixed, like my newest Christmas decoration. As I was packing the Advent wreath away yesterday, he noticed that the wood stand had split. The house was very dry when we got back from the US, and I guess the wood just could't take it. Luckily my handy Husband thinks he can fix it when we get back to the US.
Now if I can just get him to be handy in the kitchen.
No comments:
Post a Comment