It just arrived today. And it was SOO worth the wait!
Along with the wreath, we received a long strip of paper that is about the width of butcher paper. The Misses dove right in with the crayons and colored for about 30 minutes. There are flowers, houses, Easter eggs, dog and polar bear prints, smiling suns and more.
Somtimes I worry that I do not do enough to foster the Misses' creativity. Then we are handed an opportunity like this and I realize that thier creativity is just fine. Maybe I am the one who needs to crawl around on the floor with crayons and paper a little more often. As a matter of fact, I'll be back later. I've got some coloring to do!
2 comments:
That is a beautiful advent wreath! I love letting the misses color on the paper. You always were so good about giving kids (not your own) time to be creative!
I would love the source on the Advent wreath. That is beautiful!
Post a Comment