
Last week's menu went pretty much as planned. We did hit a snag at the end of the week when both of the Misses and I all fell sick. Blasted colds! Thankfully my Husband did not get sick and was able to take over all of the household duties for 3 days. He even made the French Dip sandwiches for us!
I made an Apple-Dijon pork roast early in the week last week, and it met with mixed reviews. It wasn't bad, but I am not sure it is to our taste. I might try it again with a little less mustard. I found the horseradish in the Dijon mustard to be a bit too strong.
Here's what's on tap for this week:
Monday - Spaghetti and meatballs
Tuesday - Joan's Slow cooker pork chops (moved from last week)
Wednesday - Chicken tarragon
Thursday - Ham (may be switched with Wednesday's meal)
Friday - (Hubby's B'day) - either lasagna or mac'n cheese and ham
Saturday - Pork roast leftovers or lasagna
Sunday - no idea, but I'll figure it out
Have a great week, and check out the menu ideas at Menu Plan Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment