Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'm becoming on of those ...

People who do not keep up with their blogs. I do have a good reason though. We spent 4 weeks in the US with family and friends, came home for 3, and now my sister, AuntT, and her family are here for 3 weeks. We just spent a glorious 2.5 days in Paris and an equally lovely 2 days in Normandy. Today, we will leave for Nimes, France to view some Roman ruins. Stories will come soon, but suffice it to say that I am having a GREAT fall.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you are having a great time!!! I can't wait to hear all about it.

loonyhiker said...

Wow! Sounds wonderful! I loved Paris when we were there! I've never been to Nimes so I hope you take plenty of pictures to share.

Lindsay said...

Can I say "jealous"? :) Sounds like you're having a great time. I hope you post pictures!