I have been busy this week getting the house ready for the arrival of my sister and her family. I have been cleaning, baking, and cooking. I have been printing all kinds of stuff from the Internet. I have been on the phone to my sister to ask silly questions like "Do you want flannels or regular sheets on the bed?" The plan has been coming together so smoothly.
Until yesterday afternoon.
The girls have colds. Snuffly, coughing, yucky sounding colds. Thankfully they have been able to sleep at night. But they have colds.
Is there an unwritten rule somewhere that I have missed that states that children must get sick just before or during every major vacation or event in their young lives? If so, when does one grow out of this rule?
Please just let me say "ARRRRGGGHHH!"
Now back to our regularly scheduled program already in progress.
3 comments:
Oh, no! How frustrating!!! I hope they feel better very soon.
Sorry to hear that they are under the weather. We mised you at playgroup today!
Sorry to hear that. I do believe that it is a rule. It's right before the rule that says that when a husband is traveling for work, everything must fall apart, break, not work properly and get sick. Who wrote this rule book anyway???????
Post a Comment