Saturday, August 1, 2009

An interesting observation

Or interesting to me anyway.

I've just spent an hour or so catching up on most of my favorite blogs. We were on vacation for 2 weeks, and I just couldn't manage to pull myself away from the excellent weather we had to check in on my blog buddies. (Sorry ladies)

I was feeling a little guilty, kind of like I had ignored my friends for no good reason. Then I noticed something.

With a few exceptions, my blog buddies have been absent too.

I hope they are all enjoying their summers as much as I am, and are looking forward to the fall's posts as we all catch up on what we have been doing.

Happy summer, y'all!

1 comment:

Mom24 said...

There's definitely something up in the blogospere, isn't there. I know lots of people seem to be absent or taking a break. Glad you're doing well. I hope the house is all repaired and good as new.