As I am writing this, an man is in my kitchen taking all kinds of measurements. He is here from the company that will hopefully fix my kitchen floor after the lovely fridge leak last week. I will admit that I am pretty nervous about what he is going to tell me. And I will have to wait to get the answer. It seems that he will take all of his measurements back to his office, enter them into a computer program, and it will give the recommendation. Then I will receive a phone call telling me the plan of action.
ARGH!! I want answers now!!
The worst case scenario is that my kitchen floor will need to be pulled up and replaced. I have already spoken to the flooring company that originally put in the flooring and they are checking to see if any of our linoleum exists in the same dye lot "just in case." I have called the builder to make sure that we don't do anything that would void any of our house warranties.
Now I wait.
2 comments:
oh, that's so awful. having to do work on your new home already. but, on the bright side, i imagine that the man measuring spoke perfect english. good luck!
I really hope you end up with a resolution that makes you happy. I'm so sorry you have to go through this.
Post a Comment