Monday, May 4, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Is it really Monday?! I am so out-of-sync. I am trying hard to get my life back in order though. We are making great strides in the unpacking, and just got word today that the container from France has cleared Customs and will arrive at our house on Wednesday!! I should be doing some serious cooking by the weekend!

So here's the plan for eating this week:

Monday - leftovers, pasta, corn/peas

Tuesday - Spaghetti and meatballs (thank you Mon and Ang!), salad

Wednesday - take-out? pizza?

Thursday - Rotisserie chicken, pasta, veggies

Friday - Eggplant parmesan, salad, bread (Cooking Light Annual Recipes 2002 p. 76)

Saturday - Cookout for the friends who have been such a HUGE help, I hope

Sunday - Chicken lasagna with leftover rotisserie chicken (Rotisserie Chickens to the Rescue! p. 193)

Monday - Ham steak, pasta, salad

I will post recipes after I try them out, and I have some more time. :) In the meantime, check out Orgjunkie for more menu ideas.

3 comments:

Mom24 said...

I am very impressed! It's incredible to me that you're together enough to formulate a meal plan.

Sounds good too.

Monica said...

Looks delicious! I'm impressed that you are cooking already, but I'm sure you were ready for that. I'm excited that your shipment from France will be there soon!

RHB said...

Hey, let me know if you need help with the girls Wed. Glad you're settling in is going so well.