I am posting this out of habit, I think, but I am not linking to the MPM site this week. Just not that motivated today.
Last week I was a little overzealous. I was so excited to have my stuff back, and to be getting settled in the house. I didn't realize that cooking was going to be a chore. This week, all of the kitchen boxes are unpacked and most stuff has a home. I feel more in control of my kitchen so I am going to give real cooking another shot.
Tuesday - Parmesan chicken
Wednesday - Pork chops in the slow cooker
Thursday - Baked potato bar
Friday - Tacos (hoping the kids get into the PNO at the Y so maybe something nicer for the parents)
Saturday - chicken lasagna
Sunday - Pork tenderloin if we have a grill
Hope you all have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment