Monday, May 18, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

I am pretty excited about this week's menu. We have pretty much settled into the new house, and the kitchen is up and running. We have also added several activities to our weekly schedule, so I am practicing my menu planning around those. The toughie is the swim lessons that start at 5:20 PM. Thankfully, Husband is able to get home in time to do the "finishing touches" on whatever I have thrown into the slow cooker. The two starving fishies hit the table about 5 minutes after walking in the door and are VERY happy that their dinner is ready.

Here is the menu for this week (recipe links below):
Monday - Crockpot brown sugar chicken, rice, and peas
Tuesday - French dip sandwiches, fries (and Mommy is going out to a wine tasting!)
Wednesday - Amazing pork tenderloin, pasta, corn
Thursday - Chicken lasagna (still haven't gotten to this one!), salad
Friday - Spicy pork chops, potatoes
Saturday - Homemade pizza, salad
Sunday - Almond crusted turkey (courtesy of http://www.aprons.com/, the Publix grocery store recipe site), salad

Crockpot brown sugar chicken
Spicy Orange Pork Chops

I hope you all have a great week. If you are in need of a little culinary inspiration, check out the menus at OrgJunkie.

1 comment:

Mom24 said...

Sounds yummy. I'm glad you're feeling settled. I can't wait to see pictures.

Thanks for the recipe links too.