We are a family of 4, with one great dog, who are continuing our adventures stateside.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Menu Plan Monday
I had this post all planned, and it was awfully whiny. It is STILL raining and cold. I am so ready to put on shorts, or to at least go out without a jacket! We have had some breaks in the past week, so I have had an opportunity to eat some grilled chicken and hamburgers. I am almost out of my "back-up" meals though. Too many days on plan B.
Here's this week's efforts:
Monday - Pork roast on the rotisserie, pasta, corn
Tuesday - Mommy goes out for Cuban! Salad with grilled chicken for Daddy, chicken and veggies for kids
Wednesday - Turkey breasts in cream sauce with Ritz crackers, rice, beans
Thursday - Chicken nuggets (homemade), fries, broccoli
Friday - grilled sausage and peppers and onions or pork chops in the oven
Saturday - grilled duck breast, salad, bread, roasted garlic
Sunday - tacos
Sorry it isn't more exciting. I have recipes waiting for better weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Have fun on Tuesday; I just adore Cuban... Passing some sunshine over the Atlantic to you're neck of the woods...
I hope your weather gets better soon. I know that's so hard...waiting to cook that "summer" food.
Post a Comment