I love the things that the girls have done at school this year. The teachers are very creative, and very patient. I cannot imagine making cookies with a group of about 25 4-year-olds!
We are a family of 4, with one great dog, who are continuing our adventures stateside.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Daddy and his girls
One of my projects for this week is to back-up all of the pictures that are currently on the memory sticks for our camera. Part of the process is to review all of the memory sticks to make sure everything is on the computer. Low and behold I found pictures of Father's Day that had not be put on the computer, and subsequently not been put on the blog! Sorry to this house's Daddy. Here we go!
Here is Daddy with a lap-full of little girls (not so little anymore). The girls gave their Daddy gifts that they made at school.
Miss M helps Daddy open the box that she made. The boxes are covered with colored papers, decoupage style. Miss M chose orange as her primary color, and Miss S chose blue.
Inside each box was a selection of homemade cookies and a poem. The girls made the cookies at school with their teachers and classmates.
Yum! They taste like shortbread cookies. Very good cookies.
Miss finally got to help open the gift from her.
I love the things that the girls have done at school this year. The teachers are very creative, and very patient. I cannot imagine making cookies with a group of about 25 4-year-olds!
I love the things that the girls have done at school this year. The teachers are very creative, and very patient. I cannot imagine making cookies with a group of about 25 4-year-olds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
These look so sweet! Hope he had a happy father's day!!!
How sweet are those pics! I love that they made their Daddy homemade cookies. :-)
Post a Comment