Sunday, June 15, 2008

An insight on the French perspective

I read my friend RHB's blog tonight and wanted to share her recent insights into the French opinion of Americans. I have not felt ostracized because I am an American, thankfully, but this entry does explain some why the French might not love us to pieces.

RHB's blog

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

That was a very thoughtful and insightful blog entry. Though I can agree with much of what your friend said--that American TV programming is far too violent and sexual and that our mistakes with the Iraq war have had problems for more people than Americans--I cannot agree with her thoughts on the purity movement among American girls. I feel that is a step backwards that was too long in coming, and I hope that it is one that continues to spread. I hope when I travel abroad some day that I will have the positive experience you have, and that I can be an example to those I meet that not all Americans fit the same mold.