Thursday, May 15, 2008

I've been tagged

I have been tagged by Kim. I haven't really figured all of this out yet so I will provide the answers for me without tagging anyone else. Here goes ...

1. Where was I 10 years ago?
I was living in Albemarle NC, working as a teacher.

2. What are 5 things on my "to do" list?
*Make dinner
*Clean the house
*Blog about our trip to Monaco
*Work on my Bible study lesson for tomorrow
*Play a game with my girls

3. What are 5 snacks I enjoy?
*Dries Granny Smith apple slices
*Red pepper flavor Pringles
*Chocolate
*Chocolate
*Chocolate

4. What would I do if I was a millionaire?
*Ensure that my children had enough money to go to college for 5 years wherever they want to go
*Make a really large donation to March of Dimes in my girls' names, and another to the Komen Foundation in the names of all of the women in my family, especially BBW.
*Pay for my husband to earn his pilot's license, maybe for a small plane, or buy him a sailboat, or try to fulfill one of his dreams

5. Name some places I have lived.
Charlotte, NC
Sanford, NC
Albemarle, NC
Charleston, SC
Spartanburg, SC
Greenville, SC
France

6. Name some bad habits that I have.
*I'd rather read than do anything else
*I hate to clean house so don't do it often enough
*I'm on the computer WAY too much

7. Name some jobs I've had.
*teacher
*chemist
*Science presenter for the Girl Scouts
*Tennis shop salesperson
*lab technician/assistant
*babysitter

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

I loved learning more about you! I feel like I have known you forever but after reading where you were 10 years ago, I guess I haven't known you for that long. I love your 3 snacks of chocolate too!