Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A short math lesson

I have been looking at some of the menus that were posted on the Menu Plan Monday site this week. The list seemed really long so I scrolled down the the end. There were 494 links this week! I did a little math to figure out how long it would take for me to look at all of the menus. If I spend 2 minutes per menu, it would take me about 16.5 hours to look at all of them! That is 2 full days of work! Looking at menus could almost be a part-time job. Wow!

I am thrilled that so many people are sharing their menus, but I don't think I will be able to check them all out this week. Hopefully I won't miss the recipe for the best meal I would ever eat simply because I cannot read all of the menus.

WOW!

No comments: