
I have completely lost track of what recipes I have reviewed and what I haven't. I guess that is what happens when I don't post my menu for a few weeks. :)
Here is what we will be eating this week:
Tacos
Mustard Glazed Pork Chops, angel hair pasta with a cream sauce, veggies
20-40 clove chicken, baked potatoes or Lipton Onion Soup potatoes, steamed cauliflower
Creamy Chicken leftovers, rice, peas, salad for Dad
Amazing Pork Tenderloin, salad, bread, and steamed broccoli from the garden
Herb-crusted Rib Roast, gratin dauphinois (French scalloped potatoes), salad, Chocolate layer cake for Dad's birthday
Mac'n cheese and ham casserole, salad
I am also trying "Mom is Great" Breakfast Cake. You ought to read the post. It is cute. Anyway, I am still on my quest to find breakfast options that my children really want to eat. This looks like it will work as a make ahead meal, and they are really interested in the idea of cake for breakfast.
Tacos
Mustard Glazed Pork Chops, angel hair pasta with a cream sauce, veggies
20-40 clove chicken, baked potatoes or Lipton Onion Soup potatoes, steamed cauliflower
Creamy Chicken leftovers, rice, peas, salad for Dad
Amazing Pork Tenderloin, salad, bread, and steamed broccoli from the garden
Herb-crusted Rib Roast, gratin dauphinois (French scalloped potatoes), salad, Chocolate layer cake for Dad's birthday
Mac'n cheese and ham casserole, salad
I am also trying "Mom is Great" Breakfast Cake. You ought to read the post. It is cute. Anyway, I am still on my quest to find breakfast options that my children really want to eat. This looks like it will work as a make ahead meal, and they are really interested in the idea of cake for breakfast.
For those of you who also need some meal-time inspiration, check out the menus at OrgJunkie.
1 comment:
We went through a phase where my kids had soft pretzels and milk for breakfast--it wasn't nutritionally all I would have liked it to be, but at the time I was desperate just to get something in their stomach.
Hubby's birthday dinner sounds wonderful. :)
Hope you have a good week.
Post a Comment