Good afternoon all! I am geared up and ready to go for another good week of eating (like last week wasn't enough, right?). I had the opportunity to rest during our long weekend, and didn't have to cook at all thanks to my parents and in-laws. Thank you VERY much to all of you!
Monday - leftover Coq au Vin, whole wheat bowtie pasta, and corn
Tuesday - Oven-fried honey chicken, rice, broccoli
Wednesday - Joan's Slow Cooker Pork Chops, salad, corn
Thursday - Beer-braised beef, salad, pasta or fries
Friday - Blue cheese chicken. rice, salad
Saturday - Herb-crusted standing rib roast, scalloped potatoes, herbed peas
Sunday - Pork Steak Mojito, salad, bread
Monday - Leftovers or tacos
Now for the links:
Coq au vin
Herb-crusted Rib Roast, Scalloped Potatoes, and Herbed Peas
Pork Steak Mojito
Oven-fried Honey Chicken
Beer-braised beef
Joan's Slow Cooker Pork Chops
Hope you all enjoy! Check out OrgJunkie for more meal ideas!
1 comment:
I'm unbelievably jealous of your rest. I am so. tired. of. cooking.
I can't even menu plan right now.
Yours sounds good though. :-)
Post a Comment