Sunday, November 15, 2009

It's all in the translation

We just finished our bedtime routine and I just had to write this one! Miss S had finished her shower, and was getting into her cozy jammies. The whole time she was serenading me with an original ditty. Evidently there is a whole chapter about the pilgrims that we grown-ups do not know.

She sang about the Pilgums (that is just how she said it) and the turkeys. She sang about how they lived together along the shore.

And she sang about how they went knee-boarding and water skiing!

2 comments:

Mom24 said...

And to think I've been thinking it wasn't any fun to be a Pilgrim. ;-)

loonyhiker said...

I will have this picture of a turkey water skiing in my mind all day. I can just see the pilgrims sitting in bleachers along the beach cheering on the turkey! LOL