I have been at odds with myself for the past few days. I had gotten so used to having people in our house, or waiting for someone to call to tell me they were coming to the house that I simply didn't know what to do with myself by the end of the week. Only one visit on Thursday, and that was super short, and no one knocking on the door on Friday. Wow! The quiet was deafening. I think the Misses felt it too as they spent a lot of time in their room "reading" or in the Morning Room coloring. We all chose quiet activities for the end of the week.
That does not give me much to write about sooooo, I'm going to write about the dog.
I have written about her before. She is a strange dog with some unusual habits. She likes to eat ice cubes. She prefers to sleep upside down with her head hanging off of her bed. She eats paper, preferable the cardboard out of rolls of toilet paper, when she gets stressed out or is mad at us. And she has loved relaxing with her nose next to the space heater while one of us takes a shower. Our dog actually LIKES being hot. Go figure.
1 comment:
I loved hearing about your dog! What is her name? How did you get her? How old is she? She sounds like a character! Since we travel so much we can't have any more animals but I really enjoy hearing about other people's pet.
Post a Comment