Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Goat

Okay, I know she looks like a dog. I just not so sure she understands that she is a dog, not a goat. Here's the problem. She keeps eating stuff she knows she isn't supposed to. And it is generally stuff that belongs to the Misses. Granted they are not faultless in this situation as they keep leaving things on the floor, but shouldn't a six year old dog know better?

Here's a short list of her recent choices -
*the stack of papers sitting by the paper shredder
*a few books
*pictures that the Misses drew
*a plastic doorstop
and today's addition to the list
*a beaded costume-jewelry necklace.

She's not old enough to be this ornery!

3 comments:

Mom24 said...

Obviously she's a nanny goat! It is amazing that a 6 year old dog would be doing that. Good luck. :-)

Joy said...

My husband has told me about a dog his family had when he was young. Items it consumed were bits of soda cans, a portion of a lounge chair and an entire bag of steel wool. I'm willing to bet that the steel wool "exited" in near original condition, with the exception of being a litte messy. I would suspect that will be the fate of the bead necklace as well! LOL. Good luck with your "goat"!

loonyhiker said...

This was funny! Maybe it is God's way of trying to teach the misses to pick up their stuff. :)