Monday, July 6, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Welcome back to my menu plan for the week. It is a bit scattered this week as I am not sure when the kitchen destruction will be finished and the reconstruction will start. Last week the word was that the containment would be down by Friday afternoon. It's Monday and it is all still up. Today the word was "Maybe tomorrow." Soooo ... I am trying to be flexible. Here is what I would like to do this week:

From my new favorite recipe site, Apron's Simple Meals, we will be trying the Peppered steak with sherry mustard sauce, Pork roast with tropical fruit sauce, Italian chicken, and Balsamic chicken and vegetables.

Miss M also requested tacos so those are on the menu, and I am feeling the need for a French Dip Sandwich. We're also going to keep our regular Sunday evening grill session on the list provided the weather cooperates.

Wishing you all a yummy culinary week. Check out Org Junkie and her Menu Plan Monday for some new menu ideas.

No comments: