Theses pictures are in the kitchen, first from the dining are toward the hall, then from the hall toward the sink (at the edge of the dining area). It is kind of hard to see where the vinyl ends and the destruction begins. I am pretty happy with the cleanup though. The OSB under the subfloor cleaned up very well.
This afternoon, the project manager for the reinstall is coming over to review the schedule of events with me. I am looking forward to hearing his plan for a timeline now that the remediation is done. It took 3 working days longer than expected. I don't know how that impacts the schedule for the next phase.
All I know for sure is that we are one step closer to getting our house back to "perfect."
1 comment:
It must be very exciting to finally have progress. I'm not the cook of the house, but it is the kitchen is the hub of activity in it and I'd hate for it to be in disarray. I hope all goes well!
Post a Comment