I just had to pick the snowy banner to go with our snowy weather. We have several inches on the ground, and all of my "kids" have been having a blast.
We had an interesting food week last week. I tried 3 new recipes, and got mixed reviews. The Carmelized Garlic Chicken was not a hit at all. I don't know if I put in too much garlic or what, but the whole crew asked that we toss that recipe. Bummer because it smelled GREAT while it cooked. The Beer Braised Beef was okay. It was a little tough. I am not sure if that is due to the meat itself or if I overcooked it. I want to try it again to see if we get better results. Meal 3 was the Sweet Mustard Chicken Bake. It was a hit with the females in the family. I will definitely make this again, just only when Daddy is gone. I did have a great time trying new recipes even if they didn't all come out winners.
This week will be a little quieter. I am going for some old favorites.
Monday - Herbed Pork Roast (from last week)
Tuesday - Spaghetti and meatballs
Wednesday - Sticky chicken
Thursday - Tacos
Friday - French Onion Soup
Saturday - Leftovers
Sunday - Potato Soup
I hope you have a great food week. Check out more meal ideas at OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:
Post a Comment