I am writing this post with a very heavy heart. Yesterday, my step-mother passed away. I am dealing with the grief, the frustration that I am so very far away from my family, and a myriad of other emotions. There will be a brief break in my posting while we adjust to this loss. Thank you to all of you who have been checking on us so often, and please come back soon.
6 comments:
I am so sorry to hear about your stepmother. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
I'm so sorry for your family's loss. I'll be thinking about you.
Hang in there.
Thoughts and prayers for you and for your family. A loss with so many mile in between...prayers for you today & in the coming days as well.
Stephanie, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I'm saying a prayer for you as I'm typing this. May God wrap His arms of comfort and love around you and your family.
Oh Stephanie, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Nothing but caring thoughts your way...
Post a Comment