Tuesday, April 1, 2008

So THAT'S where that has been!

What is it about toys? You leave one out where the kids can find it and play with it, and they ignore it. You put it away to clean up the clutter, and suddenly they want it again. Hmm ...

Grammy T made the girls a really great set of dolls for Christmas 2006. Each doll has several outfits, including fancy dresses, a bathing suit, and coats and hats. I'd play with them all the time, if I was allowed. For some reason, the girls played with them for a while then stopped. Today, the girls pulled out those dollies and they have all been busy. The girls have taken the dolls geocaching, on vacation, had a ton of stories read to them, and are now napping.

I love when "old" things become "new" again!

Miss S in 2006

2 comments:

Mom24 said...

Oh my gosh, my 5 year old would LOVE those. Seriously. If your MIL has any interest in making some for her, please send her my email address. Obviously I would pay her. They are so creative and cute.

Dig said...

So cute, steph. I miss seeing the girls!!!!