Well, Germany was GREAT! We had meals in McDonald's, tourist areas, hotel dining rooms, and in the apartment of a friend and her family. I found a chicken wrap that was pretty good at McDonald's, but they don't have it in France. I found sausage in all kinds of varieties and even tried a few. I ate some pretty good spaghetti, and I had one of the best restaurant meals since moving abroad. More on all of that, as well as the non-gastronomic adventures a little later.
Now for the menu. Pretty simple this week. There are a few disruptions to the routine this week so I am relying on the food in the freezer.
Sunday - grilled steaks and zucchini, salad
Monday - ham, pasta, steamed broccoli
Tuesday - leftover roast (not sure if it is beef or pork), salad
Wednesday - mac'n cheese and ham casserole, peas
Thursday - chicken, hopefully grilled, salad
Friday - leftover roast, mashed potatoes, broccoli
Saturday - grilled sausages with onions and peppers, homemade nuggets for the kids
Sunday - Making some pizza
For more meal ideas, visit the menus at Menu Plan Monday.
2 comments:
How delicious! Have a great week!
Glad you had a wonderful time in Germany. Their fast food is SO much better than France and Switzerland's...if fast food can be called "better". Anyway, your menu looks delicious for this week. Hopefully the weather allows for plenty of grilling! Can't wait to hear more about your Germany adventures.
Post a Comment