A friend recently introduced me to a really cool menu planning blog. The host posts her weekly menu on Sunday nights, and others link their menus to hers. I have been wanting to get our menu organized again (I used to have a monthly menu in the US), and work in some new recipes. This has given me just the nudge that I needed. Here goes ...
Monday - Leftovers (Mac and Cheese and Ham casserole)
Tuesday - Potato soup with ham and cheese, fresh bread (the girls will have ham and corn)
Wednesday - 40 Clove Garlic Chicken, noodles, French butter beans
Thursday - Breaded pork chops, salad
Friday - Spaghetti and meatballs
Saturday - Make your own pizza
Sunday - Chef salad, bread
I do need to work on options for the girls so that they are not always eating chicken nuggets and fries. One step at a time.
Menu Plan Monday site
We are a family of 4, with one great dog, who are continuing our adventures stateside.
Monday, January 21, 2008
My menu challenge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What an amazing experience to be living in France! I am relatively new to MPM as well, but have always planned my meals.
Yummy menu!! I especially like the potato soup, I think that may be on our menu for next week.
Post a Comment