The Misses are both suffering from sprintime maladies. I think Miss M might be having some allergy problems. Either that, or the poor kid has a tough cold.
Miss S has backed-up ears. She woke up screaming a couple of nights ago. We were able to get some Tylenol into her and she slept a bit, but it was a sure bet that she was going to the doctor the next day. We can't fly on Sunday with a girls with ears that hurt. Luckily she does not have an infection. We do have quite a regimine of medications to give here, but they are mostly topical. SHE is very happy that she doesn't have to drink anything. And she gets to watch TV while she lays on the couch waiting for the medicine to sit in her ear for 5 minutes.
3 comments:
Oh, no....I hope they feel better very soon! I'll be praying for all of you.
I hope they get better soon! I've been thinking about your upcoming trip while I'm out here in WA. Hope you have a great trip!
I hope they're feeling all better soon and that you have a wonderful, safe, and uneventful trip on Sunday. I'll be thinking of you.
Post a Comment