Friday, April 3, 2009

Great news

It is 11:25 PM and I am supposed to be going to bed. The dishes are not done, there is laundry waiting to go into the washer, and what am I doing? Checking my e-mail.

And it is a good thing that I did!

I just received a message telling me that Miss M has been accepted into a French immersion K5 program for the next school year! Miss S was accepted right after the applications were reviewed. I have been gearing myself up for the fight to get Miss M accepted, or to make the difficult decision to give up Miss S's spot so the girls would attend the same school. Now, I can just do my happy dance.

And, NO, there will not be a video coming soon.

1 comment:

Mom24 said...

That is wonderful news. Congrats. I can imagine what a difficult decision that would have been. Things seem like they're working out pretty well for your move back.