I am so stoked! I found ricotta cheese! I can make my lasagna. I also found what look like manicotti shells. Now all I have to do is find bulk sausage and I can make manicotti! I also saved 11 Euros at the store, and came out just over 100 Euros! And we got good news regarding Husband's job. Banner day.
Does anyone know if champagne goes with lasagna?
4 comments:
just over 100 Euros! What's your secret??? I went to the grocery store this morning for "just a couple of things" and ended up at 119 CHF. Well, I suppose actually the CHF stands at about 79Euro, so hey, guess i didn't do too bad! Glad you found Ricotta cheese. That one's definitely hit or miss here.
Good week of recipes in store for your household, it sounds like. Are you doing turkey next week? I have to get mine ordered soon. A 6 kilogrammer could be hard to come by if I wait too long.
Congrats on all your good news. Hope you enjoy the lasagna. Your menu sounds yummy!
I'm really glad too for your hubby's good news. Job good news is hard to come by around here.
I love lasagna!! Glad you got good news. Do you know when you will be coming back to the US?
FYI- champagne goes with EVERYTHING! :)
Post a Comment