I am having a bit of trouble coming up with meal ideas today. I think I am out of the habit! I have included 2 new recipes for this week though. Hopefully these will go as well as the other recent additions have gone.
The Amazing Pork Tenderloin from last week went over very well. This is the second time I have tried this one, but the first time that the whole family raved about it. The Spud Special soup was good despite the fact that I decided to mess with the spices. I used a bouquet garni instead of the parsley. It did change the taste of the soup. It was okay, but I will go back to the recipe as it is written next time.
And here is what I will be trying this week:
Sunday - leftovers
Monday - Hearty Lasagna
Tuesday - Baked potato bar
Wednesday - Meatball subs or spaghetti and meatballs
Thursday - Chicken Tarragon, peas, pasta
Friday - Breaded pork chops, steamed broccoli, mashed potatoes
Saturday - Waffles and bacon
Sunday - Leftovers
Check out more meal ideas on Menu Plan Monday. I know I will be!

1 comment:
I love looking at your menus. I am taking a break from cooking since we are not at home and won't return until sometime in January. We are at my parents' home in FL and will leave for 3 cruises this Friday. I will be pampered, fed, and be fully fattened by the time I return home.
Post a Comment