Monday, May 24, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Wow! The last week flew by. It was a good one though, filled with fun and good food. Thankfully I have a family who is willing to try new things.

The tagliolini was a bit bland, but not too bad. I have some ideas for spicing it up to make it more enjoyable. It was very easy and quick, so I want to keep it in the rotation. The Honey-sesame pork chops were very good, but a little dry. I need to shorten the cook time on these. I paired those with the Fabulous Alfredo, and made everyone happy. The alfredo dish was a big hit, and low fat!

We did not have the chicken satay because I am having trouble finding black bean sauce. Either I don't know what I am looking for, or it is not as common as I had expected. I was a little disappointed that we didn't get to try it, but that recipe will have a turn one of these days.

This week is full of more adventures as the Misses finish Kindergarten. That means easy meals.

Chicken Korma (Taste of Home Feb/March 2010)
Chef salad with leftover steak
Baked pork chops with hot and spicy seasoning (Taste of Home Fall Cooking School)
Foil-pack Taco chicken dinner
Hamburgers
leftovers

Hope you have a great week! Check out the menus at Menu Plan Monday.

No comments: