We had a great food week last week, but I have to admit that I did not cook all of the meals that I wrote about. The Tandoori Chicken, the Spicy Grilled Chicken, and the roast beef sandwiches will be carried over to this week. I did cook the duck, prime rib, and pork tenderloin though.
Correction, my husband cooked them as he did it all on the grill! All three meals were great. We will definitely be doing the prime rib on the grill again. YUM! And the pork had such a great flavor. We did learn that we need to plan for a longer cooking time. We had some late dinners, but they were so good!
This week I am planning:
Tandoori chicken
Spicy Grilled chicken
Roast beef sandwiches
Leftover potato soup and fresh bread (need to clean out the freezer)
Chef salad with leftover prime rib
Kabobs
Grilled pork chops
No new recipes this week, unless I get wild with the kabobs. If you are looking for some inspiration, check out the menus at OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday roundup.
No comments:
Post a Comment