Welcome back! Last week was a good food week. I finally cooked the Tandoori Chicken and the Spicy Grilled Chicken from this post a couple of weeks ago. YUM! The Spicy chicken was not as hot spicy as I expected. It just had good flavor. I thought the Tandoori chicken might not fly thanks to the fennel and ginger, but my husband (the source of my worries) liked it!
I also finally tried the Best Ever Roast Beef. We grilled it instead of baking it and it was wonderful. Miss S had seconds, and she is not my meat eater. This will not be a regular feature on our menu as the tenderloin is very expensive, but it is a good one for company.
Now, onto the new week ...
Chef salad with duck breast (leftover from Mother's Day Weekend)
Tagliolini with ham
Leftover buffet
Honey-sesame pork chops, Fantastic Alfredo
Chicken Satay
Beef kabobs
Marinated pork chops
Most meals will be served with a tossed salad for the adults and a variety of veggies for the kids.
If you are looking for a few new ideas, check out the menus featured in the Menu Plan Monday roundup.
**Recipes will be posted tomorrow. I am out of time today.
2 comments:
Sounds yummy. Do you have a Satay recipe you like?
Why does tenderloin have to be so expensive? There are so many recipes I'd like to try with it, but way out of my price range and I know there's truly not a good substitute.
Oops! Just saw that you're posting recipes tomorrow. Sorry.
Post a Comment