Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Daddy's Night Out

My daughters had their first date on February 6, 2010. They got to go to a special dinner dance with their Dad. This was a really big deal that required the purchase of new dresses, matching up of the perfect pairs of tights, and just the right hairstyles.

Here are the happy Misses and their Dad before the dance.

And here are the tired Misses and their Dad after the dance. The highlight was receiving pink roses on the way out the door of the ballroom. Daddy put those roses in bud vases on the mantle so that we could all enjoy them for a few days.
This dinner dance was sponsored by the Adventure Guide program at our local YMCA. It is an annual event that is help in a hotel ballroom, and was the main topic of conversation for several days. It was a truly special event. I hope we can always help the girls create special memories with their Dad.

2 comments:

Mom24 said...

That's so sweet. I'm glad they had a good time.

They look so beautiful!

I love the before and afters. :)

RHB said...

Precious! How fun!